Student Services, Inc. at West Chester University is seeking a full time entry level retail manager for a new
University store (Ram Shop) located in the town of West Chester. This person will oversee the daily operations
and promote a standard of outstanding customer service at the Ram Shop location. Applicant must be a service
oriented professional with good communication and supervisory skills, and must have previous retail experience.
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred
- Retail experience such as stock maintenance, cashier experience, cash handling and deposits
- Ability to maintain accurate inventory, pricing, and sales reports
- Responsible and trustworthy person with good communication and supervision skills
- Cashier and customer service extremely important
- Must be able to lift 20 to 25 pounds and accommodate stairs
Applicants must submit a cover letter, a current resume, salary history, and the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of three professional references to: Student Services, Inc. Executive Director, 259 Sykes Union, West Chester University of PA, West Chester, PA. 19383. E-mail acceptable to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-436-3190.
A full job description can be found here.